Thread: Take Me Back :(
View Single Post
Old 12 January 2008, 22:32   #56
Originally Posted by Zetr0 View Post

indeed i believe we are living in the golden age of gamming!

Welcome to the EAB, theres plenty of retro-licious mischief to get upto.

so kickback... fire up the emulator or nostalgic inducing device and enjoy the purest chocolate coated retro-dom that this board provides.
Thanks matey, I'm really loving this board actually. The OP post kinda got me thinking about the old scene etc, I can't believe so much time has passed.

I often get out my Amigas, this time I found an old disc with a letter from a guy in Scotland who wrote a quiz program that I helped him write a random question routine for, amazing really all of that potential, it's hard to put it into words.

There was something very, very special about the Amiga, what's nice is that places like this exist where the old gang can get back together. I was just looking at the amazing is it that a guy can create something like that! I feel pulled between to eras, it was nice in the Amiga days but now is so nice too, the Internet especially is staggeringly good its a shame so many take it for granted.

But yeah...a very disjointed post here as I have so many conflicting feelings on everything Amiga, but it's great to be here and to see it so lively.
Page generated in 0.04990 seconds with 9 queries