View Single Post
Old 10 January 2008, 04:17   #19
8bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetr0 View Post
@8bit

Hello there,

Welcome to the EAB, I am sure you will like it here...
Thanks Zetr0

Quote:
@8bit
normally I would have quite a bit to say (ask P-J) but I have to admit... the A2000 you have there is that f*cking amazing! I am speachless!!

Thanks (again), the hole project started with, to see if a 2060 with the PPC board will work,, and it ended up with how Maximize I can build the 2000, and we are not done yet.

Quote:
@8bit
fancey helping me develop a PPC for the A600 ? LOL no... really it should be done LOL
So far I can see, yes I'll work on a A500 A600 A1000 for they are build on the same principle..

Quote:
@8bit
irrespective of what auction price that a2000 is worth.... it seems to me to look quite priceless.... a job indeed, above and beyond!
It have cross my mind a selling it, for like to build them, not use them, if you can follow, but yes what it the price!! (for right now, is just pack away in storages)

Quote:
@8bit
I have to admit.... its awesome to know that this A2000 can spank both of my power miggys butt in Quake....
Yep Why buy a bigger/newer Amiga, when you can upgrade the old one.. LOL

About Storages,, here you can see pictures of my external storages http://www.a1k.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8584

Page generated in 0.13680 seconds with 9 queries