View Single Post
Old 17 December 2007, 16:58   #38
Hungry Horace
Wipe-Out Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-J View Post
Keep believing it if you want, but those of us with open-minds will continue to enjoy old stuff and contemporary stuff.
this is what baffles me... are you not reading?

i DO play new games, i do like SOME contempory stuff, as i pointed out however, i dont find as MANY good new games as i do old ones (even old ones i am still discovering now)

Quote:
An emulator would suffice.
and for every other system other than Amiga it does, so what's your point?

Quote:
To say you don't like most PC games DOES make you ignorant and closed minded, regardless of why.
so, i can play a game, form an opinion, and that makes me ignorant?

Astounding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis
I would really like to know why would you bash games that most likely you didn't even try.
i have tried a great many of them (as already stated) and i didnt bash particular games here... just pointed out that in my expeierice those PC games i was shown which were meant to be "great" were pretty boring, or they were just the same as their console counterparts (only console versions had a decent controller)

The Sims. There you go, i suppose that was alright for a bit. Happy now?

edit: remind me to never make a joke at the expense of PC games on this board again.... some of you take it WAY to seriously and like a personal attack... which it so isnt. It's not as if i've ever called any of YOU ignorant for not sharing my opinion , but yet some of you are quick to call others such.

Page generated in 0.05611 seconds with 9 queries