View Single Post
Old 03 December 2007, 01:58   #5
The Brave Ant

Master!

I was reading previous post in this board and I saw that one Winfellow programmer writing around here, and then starts to read people speakig about CRC and the way they crack Gemini Wing and other things...a lot of level here!

I never had an Amiga, I have now and then an MSX, Sony Hit Bit 20; but I know a guy that comes with me in the school; this friend had an Amiga 500 and one day he invites me to his home to play videogames. I played The Blues Brothers and F-29 Retaliator and Scape form the Planet Robot or something like that, but by this time I know that Amiga compurters were great.

I took the F-29 Retaliator manual to my home to read it and I never returned the booklet, years after I use this manual to complete the missions in the PC version of the same game...

The screenshots in the magazines of the time were astonish, with the Tutankamon face in a monitor with the computer near or a red GTO Ferrari in a fiel of grass, like a house garden or a giant red woman lips..welll and in my home four colors in a 14" TV or an black and white games in the MSX.

Last edited by The Brave Ant; 03 December 2007 at 02:16.

Page generated in 0.04226 seconds with 11 queries