View Single Post
Old 05 November 2007, 04:11   #81
The 3 years of first AmigaSYS appeared!
AmigaSYS 3 Plus Pocket PC PDA and Amithlon beta pictures , page upgrade!

I would begin it by AmigaSYS being 3 first year , I congratulate myself , and for them who help me in my work. THX ,
What may be the first picture , Amiga PDA ? Almost , but no, this AmigaSYS Pocket PC PDA version the pictures of a first beta!
The test single Asus MyPal A620 400 Mhz PDA. Original AmigaSYS with settings the boot very much were time (nearly 4 minutes), the system got flat background for this , and more were modified on place.

In his present state 400 Mhz, the boot time 1:40 , after a boot , totally quickly useful all Workbench application.

Amithlon beta screenshots!
Currently under testing , quasi though that content than original WinUAE version. Amithlon basis Os 3.9 setups necessary, first version not imply additional files (USB, Net, etc..). For who somebody else is an application is needed himself has to install it. Basis kernel is tested , the setup, and the themes work. There is not a pre-set resolution, the pictures because of this basis with 256 colours, it is necessary to select a resolution on the end of setup then!

AmigaSYS 3 Plus web upgrade.
They were modifications on the web page , the old informations were rewritten on some places , better setup descriptions, plans , and much somebody else...
Old slogen :
AmigaSYS is a pre-installed Amiga Operation System pack for WinUAE and for High performance Amiga Computers.
New slogen :
AmigaSYS is a pre-installed Amiga Operation System. Supported platforms: WinUAE emulator, real Amiga computers (68020-68060) , Amithlon, AmigaOs4/MorphOs/Linux/Macintosh E-UAE emulator, XBOX, and POCKET PC PDA.
I am asking you use the new slogan, not the old one! THX
The further developement of AmigaSYS is depending on the donation.
Please support AmigaSYS, use PayPal or classic payment.
More infos, beta pictures :
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.05322 seconds with 9 queries