View Single Post
Old 30 August 2007, 16:40   #1
P-J

Your favourite mainstream machine of the 80's and 90's : Round 1 *READ THE TOP POST!*

As the title says. We all know there are a lot of Amiga fans here, but outside of the Amiga, what computers/consoles were your preferred gaming platform of choice?

These are from the 80s & 90s

It's the same as my previous 'polls'. Post your top two favourite mainstream systems from the list below to go into the second round. The top 'few' will go into a proper poll for voting.

Here is a list of systems you can choose from. If you think I'm making a huge mistake by missing one out, please, let me know! I've missed some out that are borderline such as the Commodore C16, which wasn't really mainstream (for example!). I also haven't included addons such as the Sega Mega-CD or 32x, since you had to own a Megadrive to use it.

Anything only released in Japan doesn't count either.

Acorn
BBC Micro (All models), Electron
Amstrad
CPC 464/664/6128
Apple
II, Macintosh (OS9 and earlier)
Atari
2600, 5200, 7800, XE/XL, ST(x), Lynx, Jaguar
Commodore
VIC-20, Plus/4, C64, C128
NEC
TurboGrafx-16 (PC-Engine Incl. Duo)
Sinclair
ZX80/81, ZX Spectrum (Any)
Sega
SG-1000, Master System, Game Gear, Megadrive (Genesis), Nomad, Saturn, Dreamcast
SNK
Neo Geo, Neo Geo Pocket Color
Sony
Playstation
Nintendo
NES (Famicom), Gameboy/GBC, SNES (Super Famicom), N64
Other
Colecovision, MSX 1/2, Dragon 32/64, IBM PC/Compatible, Philips CD-I, 3DO, Intellivision, TI-99/4A, Tandy CoCo

If it's not on this list, please suggest it and I'll see if it fits

EVERY VOTE WILL COUNT SO DON'T WORRY IF YOU'RE BOTTOM OF THE LIST OR IF YOUR POST IS IN THE MIDDLE OF SOME TROLLING

Last edited by P-J; 31 August 2007 at 21:11.

Page generated in 0.04641 seconds with 11 queries