View Single Post
Old 30 August 2007, 00:51   #13
thor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Wilen View Post
2x27C4001, switchable to 1.0,2.07,2.30 or "none". Also includes 27C160 KS EPROM, 1.2/1.3/2.04/3.1 switcher. (and more, SCSI expansion, regular joystick ports, 8MB Fast RAM and CF->IDE->SCSI adapter coming soon..)
How is it that this describes exactly my one If I hadn't told you before, you rule Toni

Quote:
Originally Posted by tteich View Post
A guy in Germany still builds those SCSI kits in his spare time. If anybody's interested, then I can dig-up his email address.
I had that posted once, his website is http://www.cnctechniker.de/. But as he's extremely busy currently and the populated boards are sold, please do not bother him until mid-September. He has enough SCSI kits, 5 Kickswitches and about 10 mouse/joystick adapters (that add regular 9 pin connectors), which he just have to populate.

Quote:
your CF->IDE->SCSI adapter sounds very interesting. Could you explain a bit what it is and how it integrates with the CDTV?
Use a CDTV SCSI controller, connect the 50 pin cable from it to a SCSI->IDE bridge (usually Acard AEC-7720U; Yamaha V769970 is more compact but does not work with CF), connect an IDE->CF adapter either directly to the SCSI->IDE bridge or use an IDE cable (needs one male/one female connector). Everything except the SCSI controller of course has to be mounted under the mainboard.

Last edited by thor; 30 August 2007 at 01:00.

Page generated in 0.06755 seconds with 11 queries