View Single Post
Old 17 August 2007, 20:03   #16
Global Moderator

Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
Damien I think it's stupid having a poll. This thread evolv into a thread about Lucas vs sierra, and that is stupid. I dont think you can compare these to company. and as this started as a Sierra thread I think it should be kept this way. Most of the post in this thread is crap, and is just someone saying I like lucas....
I love lucas adventure game, but I also like Sierra game, but I dont want to compare these 2 companys, as I said before they are 2 diff kionds of company. But without Sierra we might not have had any lucas (and adventure games )

So please split the thread into 2, one with the poll, and the other as it was original intended
Well laffer did say the following and this is why I thought it best to add a poll

Originally Posted by laffer
So I'm wondering what the concensus around here is when it comes to Sierra games. I myself am a big fan of the Lucasarts adventure games but I do think Sierra made adventure games that are just as good as the ones Lucasarts made. It's hard for me to pick a favourite here, I think both Sierra and Lucasarts were fantastic back when they were making adventure games.
Originally Posted by laffer
So do you like Sierra games? How do you think they compare to Lucasarts games?
...but I can see the point you are trying to make.

I've PM'd laffer, if he wants it split then I will. I already have the plan in my head
Page generated in 0.05148 seconds with 9 queries