View Single Post
Old 08 August 2007, 17:27   #20
T_hairy_bootson
Workbitch 1.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexh View Post
Ahem, you say slower, I say more accurate and with good 68020 (A1200) support.
Read slower, A1200 support? Really? Where? AGA support? Where?

Quote:
10 is hardly a bank buster. PSP = 129 RRP, GP2x = 119 RRP
Read more expensive.

Quote:
I dont really have anything to compare with, but as long as bilinear interpolation is switched off it looks ok to me.
I do, I have both, once you see the difference you will agree too.

Quote:
GP2x also has it's faults, the thumbstick is crap and the headphone socket is easily broken.
I like the thumbstick, it reminds me of a real digital joystick that I had on my amiga making for a more accurate simulation. The people who complain about the stick are generation console kiddies who need a dir pad to be half decent at games. (No offence Horace) The headphone jack was a problem on some first editions only, I have a first edition and have never had this problem. Thas like saying the psp has a dodgy UMD drive because some broke.

Quote:
But that is just an implementation issue. On the PSP you have PERFECT PSOne emulation and reasonable N64 emulation not something that is going to happen on the GP32 _ever_.
That is just an implementation issue PSONE is actually emulated at the moment and gets regular updates. Many 2d games running at respectable speeds already.

Anyways how about you threadjackers try UAE4ALL and then comment on the actual topic.

Page generated in 0.08140 seconds with 9 queries