View Single Post
Old 20 July 2007, 04:03   #30
ancalimon
Supernormal

ancalimon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Istanbul / Turkey
Age: 36
Posts: 1,229
I was electrofied by the power flyer from the chain on my wrist resulting in smoke from chip which I drooled beer on to (from the effect of the shock), fire from another, and light from the third one. At that moment I had my first astral voyage that I was aware of. 3 days later I accidently found a "Amiga4000T for sale" advert on a newspaper which was very odd in 2000. Than I bought it and stopped wearing chains on my wrist. BTW the shock surprisingly left a finger print of my big foot finger on my old homes wall.
ancalimon is offline  
 
Page generated in 0.05752 seconds with 9 queries