View Single Post
Old 05 July 2007, 01:26   #25
Ya' like it Retr0?

It is my belief that from this list, it is quite clear that the person compiling it was a complete dribble that was *sponsored* to put games in a specific order... like building blocks, which i am also sure the EDGE reviewer has issues arranging.

so the final *sponsered* top ten

tetris... ...
*shakes head... this was a gameboy fad... sad little people whom wernt cool enough or couldn`t afford an amiga....*

halo... ...
*after playing this on the PC it wouldn`t be in ANYONES lists period!*

half life 2... ...
* some one forgot to mention that this wasn`t a game it was a loading screen... after loading screen.... after loading screen...*

Zelda.... ...yeah... any of them...
*wtf... the reason of this games sucess is simple because it was the only adventure game on the N64.... please!!! it never made a non-nintendo platform release! (unfortunately like tetris)*

Super Mario 64 / World
?! there aint nothing super about these linear games
(the only cool mario game was mario cart!)

infact out of the top 10 list only one deserves tp be there... Final Fantasy 7

as much as I like Res4 (infact i am a zombie horror game whore!) its not as good as res 1,2 or 3 (its better than dead aim though) but it didint feel it offered anytihng new to be honnest. other than another letter in the alphabet to note a new virus... T - G and C i wonder what next.... hmmm A ?
any one here up on thier amino acids?

The only lists that count in the grand book of them all... is simply a retro time line.
Page generated in 0.05896 seconds with 9 queries