View Single Post
Old 01 July 2007, 01:33   #19
Originally Posted by killergorilla
You sir are a wise man I agree with everything you've just said
Thanks, I'm honoured
But you failed to mention WHDLoad
Ah yes, WHDLoad, not got around to messing about with that yet, but it seems a good way to play my games without opening the boxes and feeding disks into the A1200. I've only had the machine for a couple of weeks now, and there's so much tinkering to be done with it; I'm only just getting around to actually loading it up with stuff (I've got the Compactflash replacement for the hard drive, the PCMCIA CF card reader going, and tonight's dedicated to setting up the network card). I suppose that's one thing that you don't get with emulation, there's something about playing with the real hardware that emulation can't quite match.

You live just down the road from me so all the more awesomeness to ya.

Ain't it a shame how the arcades in Southend have now been overrun by absolute morons. Boooooooooooooooooooo.
Cool! I noticed that there's quite a bit of Amiga activity in this neck of the woods - I never knew that when I had my first Amiga, as the Interweb hadn't been invented and I didn't get out of the house very much .

I know what you mean about the arcades, and the cruise nights just aren't the same as they used to be either . I haven't been to the arcades for a while, the last time I spent any amount of time there was when the new Arkanoid machine was first installed in Mr B's .
Page generated in 0.05354 seconds with 9 queries