View Single Post
Old 30 June 2007, 00:30   #14
Zone Friend
I understand your opinion on Motorstorm. I agree it does feel a bit unpolished at times, and it suffers from the first-gen decease. Still, like it for what it is. They really should have added a two-player split-screen as well, then it'd be close to perfection.

Anyway, I've tried the Colin McRae Dirt demo, but I wasn't overly impressed by the direction they took. Colin McRae Rally 2.0 is still the best one yet. I really want Flatout Ultimate Carnage, but right now I'm too into VF5 and co-op games. Also played Flatout 2 on the PC, so I'm not sure if the upgrade is worth it.

By the way, I downloaded Championship Sprint on the PSN as well, was great fun playing again. Fast and furious as ever, and it's got online multiplayer as well, which is a great plus.

But Super Stardust HD.... wow.

DamienD: I'll pick up a Wii eventually, but right now there's not on it that I want. Also, I have a LCD HDTV, and I'm afraid the picture will look like hell on it, being an SDTV console and all. Twilight Princess is the only game that really interests me (and I already have a GC, so I could just buy the GC version)... that and Wii Sports, but that will probably only be fun for a short while until the novelty runs off.
Page generated in 0.05161 seconds with 9 queries