View Single Post
Old 26 January 2002, 15:46   #38
Originally posted by MarzAttakz
You STILL go to that board, Ian?!
Erm, no. Someone else pointed it out to me.
I bet you still post there too.
What?!? you've seen my nickname next to some of the post on there??

I know one person that has posted on that forum using a different nickname, and that was you. Remember, it was something along the lines of "The FTP's suck, I can never log on"
Anyhow, I did make some new discoveries regarding his FTP yesterday, and reminded žane of them through e-mail. And I can tell you now that there was not one single "Please put it back up" blurtout in that e-mail.
No, I bet it was in the subject, not the email, did you give žane the old, "if you let me download this, I'll upload this ultra rare copy of Xenon 2 for you, it's an original, cracked by Bamiga Sector One" trick??

Anyway the fact remain, the reason why žane's FTP is only for uploads has been explained to you time and time again, but you still insist on asking the same question, or demanding it be put up again.

What is it exactly you want from there that you can't get anywhere else?? The simple answer is there is nothing on there you can't get anywhere else. Stop badgering the poor dude and get to searching for the stuff you want using Google

Last edited by Ian; 26 January 2002 at 15:53.
Page generated in 0.05292 seconds with 9 queries