View Single Post
Old 13 May 2007, 17:32   #63
Hungry Horace
Wipe-Out Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lagoth
Why, for mentioning that it has these bugs? Wouldn't it be more stupid for me to recommend something that is not working properly? Searching through previous threads I see that the problem has been experienced by other people also. Why is there a reluctance by Toni and apparently others to acknowledge that there may be bugs and to investigate and fix them? Most coders are willing to acknowledge that there may be bugs in their software, and investigate and fix reported bugs, this is normal practice. If he can't fix it, fair enough, but at least he should document the fact that the bug exists, instead of everyone pretending there's no problem.
then why not detail and report the bugs which are obviously quite specific to your setup to the author, (otherwise we would all be making the same complaint) rather than insultingly accusing them of "refusing" to fix bugs?

i encounter bugs in winuae yes, but since they do not particualrly hinder my usage of it, i havent found the time to document the reproduction of said-bugs, particularly given that i beta-test other projects already.

a bit of common sense... and less of the attitude. please.
Page generated in 0.05242 seconds with 9 queries