View Single Post
Old 11 May 2007, 17:58   #22
Originally Posted by Hungry Horace
which means it crashes a lot more than a real amiga.
My amiga had guru too often, and virus on disks (disk not validated all the time), damaged disks etc (and over time, unavoidable).... Well, with winuae and adfs, the disks can't be damaged if you have downloaded a working version, well, you might damage it if you are stupid .... Winuae is more stable to me... almost never guru messages... only thing I get now and then are some messed gfx due to settings... which is easily fixed... but I like to play around with different settings.. but there are already made configs to make games work perfect (never use them though).... so you are so wrong..... winuae is more stable than a real amiga and better in all ways.... it's probably YOU that sucks on using winuae and therefore your experience with a real amiga is better.

ADFs are slow, full of annoying cractros, and often require a specific winuae setup to run. this is why i will use WHDLoad even on winuae rather than adfs.
lol?.... adfs are way faster than real floppies as in Winuae you can use turbo mode and such.... and there are uncracked versions without cracktos and stuff.... IF you decide to download one of them (which you apparently never have)

as i said above, perfect for frontier, quake, et al. but have you compared games like Pinball Illusions, or even New Zealand Story?
What about them???. they work perfectly in winuae.

dont work with HD emualtion
Don't know about that, or if it's in the latest version as I don't play games or want to use savestates with hd emulation. I put my games in the memory, ram or rad, that way I don't need to swap disks AND I can use savestates . I play all my "many disks" games using this method, it rules.... like legend of kyrandia I recorded... all disks were installed into the memory... then I could play and there were no loading times, fast as hell and I could use savestates......

My 0.00000 cents.
Page generated in 0.05380 seconds with 9 queries