View Single Post
Old 18 April 2007, 21:36   #250
DamienD
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor
BTT: The path for the desktop in a German XP is 'C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Desktop' (copied the shortcut manually), other than that all seems to look and work fine. Great work
Thank you

The copying of the desktop shortcut works like this, of course depending on what options you selected for running the files:

Code:
IF EXIST %Temp%.\DVD.TXT COPY /V /Y "%CDROMS%:\SNES\DESKTOP\SNES9X\%CDROMS%-SNES Emulator.lnk" "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\SNES Emulator.lnk" > NUL
IF EXIST %Temp%.\C_HDD.TXT COPY /V /Y "%CDROMS%:\SNES\DESKTOP\SNES9X\C-SNES Emulator.lnk" "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\SNES Emulator.lnk" > NUL
IF EXIST %Temp%.\D_HDD.TXT COPY /V /Y "%CDROMS%:\SNES\DESKTOP\SNES9X\D-SNES Emulator.lnk" "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\SNES Emulator.lnk" > NUL
IF EXIST %Temp%.\E_HDD.TXT COPY /V /Y "%CDROMS%:\SNES\DESKTOP\SNES9X\E-SNES Emulator.lnk" "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\SNES Emulator.lnk" > NUL
IF EXIST %Temp%.\F_HDD.TXT COPY /V /Y "%CDROMS%:\SNES\DESKTOP\SNES9X\F-SNES Emulator.lnk" "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\SNES Emulator.lnk" > NUL
The %CDROMS% variable is determined by "calling" the file CD_DVD.CMD from the main SETUP.CMD...

As you can see above the appropriate C-SNES Emulator.lnk --> Y-SNES Emulator.lnk gets copied to the Desktop but renamed to SNES Emulator.lnk...

I'll send you an updated SETUP.EXE anyway as it will only take me 2 minutes to update the SETUP.CMD file and then convert it to an .EXE file... Just PM me your e-mail address

Last edited by DamienD; 18 April 2007 at 22:02.

Page generated in 0.07832 seconds with 9 queries