Thread: Cover CDs
View Single Post
Old 13 April 2007, 17:22   #21
Zetr0
Ya' like it Retr0?

A green Light at the end of the tunnel!

Hi guys just to update you all i contacted my hosting company and i thought you guys might appreciate the read.

--------------------------------------------

Dear Support Team,

First let me thank you for a not only a first rate service but indeed an impressive hosting package!

Currently I am hosting some community projects upon guildserver.co.uk and recently have been requested if at all possible to host another community project based upon abandonware.

This abandonware project would require a serious amount of space, and it is this reason I ask upon the limitation of space. The project would require atleast 100GB of storage and could well be one of the largest abandonware projects upon the internet.

The package that I purchased does not directly state the ammount storage I can use and as you can see the abandonware project would require a lot of resources and I wish not to abuse the service that I have at present.

Could you advise me if hosting this project is possible under my current package and if not what package could I purchase that would be able to host the said project.

I appreciate your help and efforts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your query.

Within the next few months we are releasing a dedicated server product, this may well be better for your need than the unlimited user account. Though there is not a limit on the package you currently hold.

Kind Regards,
Support Department
Streamline.Net - The home of good value web hosting

Have you seen our new support centre? You can visit it at: http://www.streamlinesupport.net

--------------------------

guildserver.co.uk is registered by us.
guildserver.co.uk is on our hosting system.
--------

I have a green light to host the Amiga CDROM coverdisks including the abandonware CD32 titles --- all this online!!!!, so we can make it happen if AMR wants it! it would be a great companion project me thinks...

anyways I will be honest with you all now.... if anyone is looking for their own hosting solution. I would recomend Streamline.net.. they are awsome!

Page generated in 0.05015 seconds with 11 queries