View Single Post
Old 14 January 2002, 14:16   #21
Originally posted by Twistin' Ghost
Well, that isn't an opinion, it's a fact. I daresay my resolution is more than likely higher than yours is. Normally my display is 1280x720, but since I have to temporarily use a different monitor, I am at a mere 1024x768.
You must have a bigger monitor than my 17" one, then. I'm warned that if I choose to adopt a res higher than 1024x768 for too long it could drastically shorten the lifespan of the monitor and break it!

So I should bump my screen resolution up higher because you would rather post ultra wide pics? And so should everybody else?
No, Twist, I didn't say "I refuse to change the pic, you go and change your res" did I? I had no idea what res you was using until now, did I? Look, there's no point in making a fuss about it now, I've reduced the pic to a smaller and more-compatible-with-all-systems size. No scrolling needed or anything.

?!? Do you mind translating that into English. Erm, never mind. Regardless of what you are trying (failing) to say here, I have never seen a game screenshot that cannot be reduced to a width of 320 pixels.
What I was trying to say is that perhaps there are some bits in the game that I feel are interesting enough to be captured in file.

?!?! What difference does that make? I think you asked me this once before and I told you then that I don't keep a database of where I get my info from. Either trust it or don't trust it. This info is not very hard to find out. In fact I just answered a similar question in a different thread. Sheesh! And for the record, I have an original of this game, as well, so maybe my info came from the manual? Maybe I should research where I got my info from? Sorry if I sound like a smart-ass here, but I cannot fathom why you would question where I get my info from. If you care to challenge it and find an error, I welcome that. At least that is constructive.
Look, I had no idea you also had an original of the game, so how else was I meant to know where you found the game details? Off a site? Off someone else? What?

READ!!! Read my quote above and you will see the word MOST.Read the interview at Codetapper's site and see what it says about the games listed there. It says there that the list in complete. Any caveats are outlined in parenthesis in my quote above.
Sorry, I was hoping though that it would say "100%" list, as in all games. Who knows, we might come across rare games that have copy protection in them but they're not on the list! Luckily we have the likes of andreas, Codetapper, Galahad, Amigaboy etc. in our legion!

Honestly, I have never had to interpret my own post in quotes before. I suppose I asked for it by trying to help, but still...I need a tranquilizer!
Sheesh, Twist, I seriously never meant to piss you off, dude. I was only asking!
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.05430 seconds with 9 queries