View Single Post
Old 20 March 2007, 14:07   #163
Zone Friend

Originally Posted by Dastardly
I am shocked to hear this news.

Paul was a really nice friendly guy on this forum and I always enjoyed seeing his unique avatars.

My condolences to all his family at this difficult time.

Rest in peace mate.

Only just logged in recently & saw the avatar picture posted above, terribly sad news.

Whilst not knowing Paul personally, I agree with Darstardly that one of most striking memories was no matter how silly or serious the topics that were posted on EAB that Paul would always be good for a laugh with an appropriately-themed Alien Avatar that make me laugh no matter how lousy a day I might've had.

Ditto to the many postings that his "Mod" status was always highly regarded & respected as was his all-round friendliness & help to board members be they new or old.

I think the greatest mark of respect has been that many of the old-timers who'd left the EAB scene & I regard as legends/mates of this board haven't hesistated in returning to pay tribiutes to Paul & his family.

My deepest sympathies to Paul's family in this terribly sad time-EAB will be poorer for his loss,but he will always be fondly remembered here.

RIP Paul.
Page generated in 0.05432 seconds with 9 queries