View Single Post
Old 16 March 2007, 10:40   #180
RIP Friends
Forgive us for coming on here so often, but your comments and love for Paul is so overwhelming and we just can't help but look! The funeral service is as follows: 2:15 p.m. at Cambridge Crematorium and 3:30 p.m. for a service of thanksgiving and celebration of his life at St. Ives Methodist Church.

Anything you decide about a wreath/flowers is fine by us - the zanier the better - but if time is pressing, a print out of maybe all your avatars or Amiga characters etc for us to frame would be a lovely keepsake. I hope you don't mind, but we have printed out your messages of condolence and this will be taken to the 3:30 service. You (EAB) were a big part of Paul's life, so it is only right that EAB is represented. I don't know how long it takes for wreathes etc to be made up. We ordered earlier in the week and these go direct to the undertakers (Huntingdon Co-operative funeral services, St. Peter's Road, Huntingdon, Cambs.), but if you would rather send them here, we will take them to the 3:30 service (as long as we receive them by 1:00 p.m.) taking them to the crematorium could be awkward!. Anyway thanks for all you've done for Paul!

Will come back on here after the funeral etc and if I take a photo of your flowers, picture etc. could I ask someone to talk me through how to post it on here. After that, we won't bother you again.

Patricia & Mick (Paul's Mum & Dad)
Page generated in 0.07961 seconds with 9 queries