Thread: Ambermoon
View Single Post
Old 04 March 2007, 00:53   #1
frikilokooo

Ambermoon

I have enjoyed and completed this game and Thalion recently, I have waited for many times of load because I have played the version of floppies in English that has enough bugs, but I have not used patches for the game,I I have used the German version if it were necessary.If I had played the game installed in hard disk the patch had been necessary. Recently I have installed the game in hard disk and have changed a file that produce the bug, this file I have downloaded it in this page:

http://alexh.umcus.org/games/ambermo...s/credits.html

I think that this file is sufficient because although there are a few failures more no is important to continue playing.

I have had many difficulties to finish the game because it is not very clear that there is to do frequently. I have used a guide written in German of the German page of ambermoon, the map, the page of runes.I have spent more than 100 hours in completing it.It is a very long game, it exists a map of many islands with several cities and Dungeon, more ahead exist two moons that visits in a flying boat.

I like that the combats are not infinite and they are not too many. The combats have good graphics and is necessary to use tricks to win them.

The 3d engine is incredible for the Amiga, very smooth and detailed textures, very pretty graphics.

I think that unjustly valued this game, much people says that it has many defects,I do not understand it,I have not played another game of rol in the Amiga but this one is excellent.

When it finishes the game informs to you that a secret level exists that I am no founded.Anybody knows where is this level? , I remember a magician locked up in the jail at the beginning of the game that seems to be important but it is not for finishing the game to it....

Last edited by frikilokooo; 04 March 2007 at 01:14.

Page generated in 0.04404 seconds with 11 queries