View Single Post
Old 20 February 2007, 15:15   #2
Thalion Webshrine
alexh's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Oxford
Posts: 12,047
Ask your ISP to provide the proof that you have broken any copyright. Under UK law you have a right to face your accuser. Threaten to sue them for breach of terms and conditions if they dont provide you evidence or switch you back on.

It is against the law for your ISP to take you down for more than a short period of time (while they carry out their investigation) with out proof that your content is illegal.
alexh is offline  
Page generated in 0.03858 seconds with 10 queries