View Single Post
Old 11 February 2007, 03:40   #2
Adropac2
Zone Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by monomaniacpat
I was wondering if someone here could point me in the direction of some help with regard to setting up controls for UAE on the Xbox. I'm having particular problem with CD32. I just can't seem to work out what button does what, or how the configuration menu works.

Furthermore:

1. It keeps loading a savestate from Beneath a Steel Sky everytime I go to boot a cd.

2. The screen alignment is very different on each and every game (I'm using 720p). Is there a way of getting it centred and stretched properly?

3. How do you save a CD32 game? I tried using the virtual keyboard, but none of te buttons seem to operate. Is the F5 option disabled in the game or is my controller not set up right?

Thanks for any help you can give me on these problems. I used to have an A500 as a kid, so it would be nice to revisit some old favourites!

Regarding savestates - most recent save states will load as default.To stop this you need to go to general options and select no for auto loading of save states.

As for the screen , it can be stretched and positioned very easily by going into CONFIGURATION/VIDEO/SCREEN POSITIONING (press the right thumb stick when in game).Each game has it's own save configuration file for screen , joypads , Amiga model etc.Be warned that loading another game will carry over the settings from the last game to be used again for current game - if a game has previously been set (loaded) however , the new screen settings wont wipe over these.

Button defining is mostly simple , just configure controller.It doesn't take much working out from there but seems a bit fiddly as first.

Last edited by Adropac2; 02 March 2007 at 16:49.

Page generated in 0.05961 seconds with 9 queries