View Single Post
Old 07 December 2006, 09:31   #27

Send a message via ICQ to Mad-Matt Send a message via MSN to Mad-Matt
Originally Posted by P-J
I think you're just choosing to view the Amiga in a better light and there is no reasoning with you. There's not a single point above that is either :

a) True
b) Makes any sense

Oh, and by the way, the fast, efficient OS you speak of is either Zeta/BeOS or BSD.

...but without the Amiga name or look, you'll always dismiss it.

You are so ill-informed I actually want to cut my own head off and throw it at you.

How about... Windows - It does everything that AmigaOS doesn't?
it just gets better doesnt it accuse me of being blind to other os's and you yourself cant open your eyes to what the latest aos can do and would rarther see it not exist at all. makes me think the only aos youve uses is wb1.0 !

windows sure can do lots of things , but 80% of it is stuff that never used or dissabled in a corporate environment !! so all it ends up being is an app launcher for word and photoshop.

all the useful features aos can do and alot of them aos has been doing a long time.

The point in this thread is to establish if the ps3 can be the hardware to put aos4 on as no other hardware will ever exist past the current dying a1's and I personaly think its the last chance the aos has to find the hardware it needs at a nice price. iw ill buy a ps3 regardless for the games I play. id also buy the aos if it wasnt stupidly priced for the ps3. its just much more pleasurable to use then any linux FOR ME !
Page generated in 0.05608 seconds with 9 queries