Originally Posted by Rebel-CD32
- reprogrammed to make full use of an AGA
- Amiga with twice the memory of the A500
- CD32 control pad.
- Maybe make the fighters all a bit more evenly matched
- have more special moves
- take away the whole collecting money/buying fighters thing.
- make the characters less floaty,
- add better controls
- more special moves,
- and a standard character selection screen.
- Stick it on a CD, or make it hard drive installable
have the potential to be so much better and popular.
Yea, it was called street fighter II snes/megadrive
Ok, enough amiga bashing from me, celebrate IK+ instead. All of the above, esp tight controls and gameplay.