View Single Post
Old 10 December 2001, 12:10   #22
Amiga freak
I received a reply!!!

Ok, guys..

Here's the reply of Mr. Twiddy himself:

"Sorry for the delay in replying but things are a little hectic at the moment in the run up to Christmas.

We have been thinking about the idea of putting Putty Squad up on the Studio 3 website for a while now. I still have all the source files and data files from the final master but I don't think we have a copy of the final disk. Therefore the only hurdle is how to re-master the disk. This shouldn't be too much of a problem because I believe we do have the relevant hardware and software somewhere but it is just a matter of finding it.

I am not likely to have time to sort these things out this side of Christmas but in the New Year I will look into it. In the meantime, if you have any information regarding formats of how to convert and upload Amiga files it would be much appreciated."

Does anybody know how to help Mr. Twiddy with how to convert and upload Amiga files, then I guess you should mail me, then I can mail it to Mr. Twiddy again. I think Mr. Twiddy should not get e-mail from everybody.

Obviously, you guys can stop e-mailing him too asking about a Putty Squad release.

To the administrator: Can you delete the e-mail address of Mr. Twiddy from my first post, because I don't want other people to send him massive requests again. Thanks in advance...
Page generated in 0.06200 seconds with 9 queries