Thread: MAME thread
View Single Post
Old 07 October 2006, 16:52   #98
Global Moderator

DamienD's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: London / Sydney
Age: 41
Posts: 11,045
Originally Posted by Konrad
These "swivel" joysticks are correctly called "rotary Joysticks".
I so wish there was joystick available with this... Searched everywhere with no luck
DamienD is online now  
Page generated in 0.03884 seconds with 10 queries