well here is the joysticks i use :
Please post yours
left to the right -> hot shot konix, Competition pro 5000, Joypad amiga hyperpad, Speedking konix, and and
the far superior "XE1-sg".
- The 2 buttons joypad hyperpad is nice to play arcade plateforme games, and game which
need precision ^^.
- The XE1-sg is the best joypad usable on amiga : 2 buttons + fonctions + "coin op very solid
manufactured style".... i assure playing turrican with it and your amiga appears in his true
shape, excellence ^^
- about konix ? ahahah even my own "joystick" is more accurate...not solid, easy to break.
- Competition pro ? loool forbidden by mums syndicate "for peace at home". Start using it on Fire and ice or twinworld and tadaaa, your amiga is going thru the window, with grandpa and grandma..... And you break everything out there by wraith ^^
- Speedking appears to be quite solid, but it is quite unresponsive and bad to handle.....
your hand is blocked on it or you spend your time to move and then lack control....beuarglll