Thread: Cloanto debate
View Single Post
Old 02 October 2006, 17:06   #94
Anubis
Maj. Voodoo

If you go couple pages back in this tread, you'll find this post with quote from Cloanto web sites:

Quote:
* On their Website they state " This makes it possible to run thousands of Amiga games and demos which are available for free download from software publishers and Amiga history sites alike."
It is taken from this quote on their web site:

Quote:
Amiga Forever is the award-winning Amiga preservation, emulation and support package which allows Amiga software to run on non-Amiga hardware legally and without complex configuration. All versions of Amiga Forever include everything you need to run different "Classic" Amiga emulation and OS environments in simple one-click steps. This makes it possible to run thousands of Amiga games and demoscene productions which are available for free download from software publishers and Amiga history sites alike

And just to add I'm tired of this pointless discussion in which you're trying to prove me something 90% of us (and maybe including you) don't believe. Let's just finish at: we have different opinions, and I will continue not to support Cloanto, while you better support them. Commodore Amiga mark somehow tends to glue to the companies that get out of business. Or at least participate in help to our hero who is looking for free roms web sites. (in other words, do something constructive )

Page generated in 0.08375 seconds with 9 queries