View Single Post
Old 27 September 2006, 17:28   #57
Originally Posted by killergorilla
There are some games (such as Arkanoid) which refuse to run in the different screenmode. I am all for supporting NTSC versions however, if you do find any which refuse to run with the NSTC tooltype then let me know and I will do my best to get an NTSC version in the next pack.
There are not that many that I can think of at the moment...

Lemmings gets some cut graphics in the intro... Lemmings 2 suffers from the clock ticking away at an insane rate, rendering the game unplayable (I have no clue if it is due to the slave or the PAL version, though). Leander gets a rather odd adjustment of the screen... but that is pretty much all PAL games I have tried, having been released in a NTSC version aswell, that doesn't seem to work all that well with the NSTC tooltype.

Originally Posted by killergorilla
I AM still working on the packs in the background despite not having a site to put them on. In fact I've been doing a LOT on the packs recently so I do hope to have the site back up with LOADS of new stuff before October is finished).
You are the man, are you not? I really do hope that you have gotten great feedback for your effort! To put it simple, the world would not have been as fun without your packs...

Page generated in 0.05972 seconds with 9 queries