View Single Post
Old 12 September 2006, 19:47   #24
Originally Posted by CFOU!
i'am law man/lawyer , so you understand that all my times contributon at this project makes to me lost money !!!! (generaly time is money for a lawyer
so i am a foul lawyer )

but it's interesting to have your opinion. in fact, there are 2 laws to see my own law about author's rights and international laws about it.

I know french law but must do investigations for international laws...

If you are interesting, i can done the reserch and to give you (with my bad english) more explain, after some days, about it....

The unknown part, it 's who has got french & international rights for EOB games...

from the end of your post: the last time i saw EoB PC version published, it was by Interplay for TSR. o think that means, to some extent, Wizard of The Coast, but, commercial rights are something almost volatile as the flu.

you are a lawyer AND a coder? ok i am amazed now

lastly as i said, the solution you propose is very good to me. i was against the other possibilities and discussing them.
about the 20 $ , that's the same amount for Whdload. i would say that from 10 to 15 would be more equilibrate if you want more people to get it, i would pay the 20 tough for a tool that i've waited for so much time. my only con about it as i said it that is only a part of what is needed for a complete editor suite.
Page generated in 0.05065 seconds with 9 queries