I didn't put this in Market place as it's not Amiga hardware, so off-topic it is!
What we have here is a P233 MMX base unit, but possibly one of the best examples you'll find these days! I built it as a project years ago with the idea of putting together a DOS games box. Rest of the hardware:
- Intel motherboard and chipset
- Matrox Millenium II (considered the best card for DOS games)
- Sound Blaster AWE32 ISA with 8MB onboard memory (very rare with the mem and more compatible than the later AWE64)
- 64MB RAM (P1's can't cache anything over 64MB so adding more reduces performance)
- 6GB Hard Disk
- CDRW (plus a batch of 10 4x CDRWs I bought with the drive)
- Install CDs with Win95b, Win98 drivers etc
- Windows 98 and DOS support through a boot menu (I'm sure I setup several boot menu DOS configs that work with nearly all games)
The case and CPU cooler are brand new, there isn't a spot of dust anywhere in the case. Can throw in a keyboard and mouse as well, but these are a little used.
I really don't want to throw this PC away as it's too good! Wish I could keep it but room is an issue. I thought I'd offer it for free to EABers first, then give ebay a go, before finally seeing if I can find a charity that takes old PCs.
Be aware however that you'll need to pay for the postage, which will be a fair bit. Parcel Force is reasonable and will pick up from my gaff and deliver to anywhere in the UK.
So, anyone have a good home for this?