View Single Post
Old 20 May 2006, 02:32   #67
Zone Friend
Originally Posted by z00mba
Just a Flashback wanabee except they ripped all the bad parts and failed on what made the original so good. I only speaked about the gameplay and playability and they sucks a lot but the rest is not better. The only good points imo are how they tried to include some logic mini-games (but failed at giving them some interest) and the music. About the rest the only reasons why this game had some popularity are easy:

- It was announced (read: "lied") to be on the same path as Flashback and Another World
- There was nothing much left on the Amiga market at that time
- Peoples likes shit =)

I suppose given the current state of the market at the time, and the ratio of about 50 PD games to 1 commercial, i guess that even if it was bad, were we really going to expect much better in such a time when the Amiga market was in extreme decline game wise!?.. I did enjoy the game when it came out.

But then what shocked me were games like Genetic Species that came out even later ( i think ) and BLEW me away!!! ( im glad something has blown me in the last 8 years ). I never expected to see such quality in game when the Amiga game market was virtually dead. And damn it looked incredible on just my 030/50. A great technical acheivement.
Page generated in 0.04989 seconds with 9 queries