View Single Post
Old 17 May 2006, 11:27   #2
z00mba

* Easier / more intuitive controller configuration... pretty please! It's actually a real pain to edit the controller settings

It would be so much better to just press a key (keyboard) or a button (controller) to assign it to a function instead of having to scrube throu this huge list that we actually have. And why not separate controller 1 from controller 2? Would be more digest.

* Some new enhanced pixels / filter : I have seen some very nice pixel filter on other emulator, sorry don't have the names in mind at the moment. I'll post them later.

* NTSC fix: Automaticaly strecth the NTSC screen height to ~106.7 % (and vice-versa)... just like on my Amiga =)

* Scalable configuration windows.

* Hide LEDs from the window border when "show LEDs" is enabled.

* A "Basic" and an "Advanced" GUI mode so users who actually do not spend their time tweaking WinUAE can also understand something. =)

Because at that time I don't see how someone who is not VERY familar with the Amiga AND WinUAE can really use it. There is too much options and some of them are really too obscurs.

* In a more general way I really think WinUAE needs to get better on the GUI part, not that it bad but it's a bit bloated and not so intuitive.

Last edited by z00mba; 17 May 2006 at 11:32.

Page generated in 0.04281 seconds with 11 queries