View Single Post
Old 09 May 2006, 14:04   #218
DamienD
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macca
I think the 'too easy for people' is the entire point of this DVD.
Exactly

Quote:
In my opinion having it simple is the best way to go - it opens up a lot of doors to people who wouldn't be able to use them
It is simple to use but does set all the "best" options for the user IMHO.

Quote:
The sound issues also may be related to sound card incompatability or drivers - I haven't really looked into it yet. I'll finish the DVD I'm doing then take a good look at it.
Agreed Macca.

@sarek2k: it has to be something with your PC and incompatibility with the emulators. Have you tried downloading Snes9x or Zsnes, installing / running it? You will probably have the same issues

Like I have said above I've tried this on 2 "low" end laptops + 3 PCs of varying specs and no problems what-so-ever... I think that if you are to solve these problem / issues you may need to either e-mail the authors or visit the forums of each emulator. The emulators have not been updated in a while and may just not work on the new AMD CPU that you have... I would love to be able to assist you more but unfortunately I'm not really sure how else to help. Sorry

Macca and all others who have the DVD: When you get the chance I would really appreciate it if you did spend some time checking out the final DVD and let me know if you also experience anything undesired

Last edited by DamienD; 09 May 2006 at 14:20.

Page generated in 0.06326 seconds with 9 queries