View Single Post
Old 03 May 2006, 17:50   #20
Global Moderator

Originally Posted by sarek2k
@MethodGit has anyone requested the key file off you?? i mean has anyone been LAME enough to ask for someones personal key when it clearly costs so little!
Well, it's funny you should mention this... Just this week I've been having a few requests from different people asking me for my Key file (for various reasons)...

I haven't given it to anybody and tried to be polite in my replies... I won't mention any names as I don't want to embarrass anyone but here's my 2 cents:

... Basically I think that we should support Eric Chahi as he made a wonderful game back then and the revival is also quite cool.
... You get 2 games in 1 so to speak: the old version plus the revival. Personally I think the package is quite good value for money.
... If you really want to see the new revival then purchase the legit Key file. It's so cheap, I cannot understand why anybody would want a pirated version.

I know that originally I had issues with getting my Key file after the purchase but... an e-mail later to the guys and they promptly sorted it out
Page generated in 0.08174 seconds with 9 queries