View Single Post
Old 17 April 2006, 02:31   #88
Global Moderator

Originally Posted by sarek2k
I've used Zsnes and Snes9x for many moons on many systems from a cyrix 166 upwards so don't think it's down to tasks running in the taskbar and why would one work perfectly and not the other seems v.strange to me!
Yeah, it sems very strange to me also and most probably won't fix anything. Trying to think about what could be causing this for you guys as it's perfect on both my laptops and they are not exactly great spec...

Originally Posted by sarek2k
Also another IDEA for you m8 have u heard of these AiO (All in One) disks the guy who is best at them is called Vertigo173, basically he does a loverly front end for cd/dvd's with various tools including gorgeous icons etc. I thought maybe they might help you make a prettier front end autorun etc rather than via the batch file method your using right now! Take a look at and search "AiO" and you'll get a return on them i've downloaded quite a few from Down and Dirty with Dvdshrink to an Actuall AiO disk creation system and guide by Vertigo173 himself! (with the tools needed to create them) Take a look m8 i am sure you will not be dissapointed!
Cheers for the suggestion, I'll take a look on

Last edited by DamienD; 17 April 2006 at 03:18.
Page generated in 0.05071 seconds with 9 queries