View Single Post
Old 08 April 2006, 15:28   #27

Originally Posted by synchro
Bloodwych mate

I figured you would you would show up ...I was getting a little worried though seeing as your input really made the DVD what it is.

I have just been talking to Xport who have informed me they are currently updating WinuaeX so assuming it will be finished this week i may hold a couple of days to import the new version on the DVD !!
If you have any updates and i have time to implement them i would love to !!

Preferably like you made them for me last time would be perfect and it would only take minutes to swap over....Let me know what you think mate as they are your setups and i want you to be happy with whats released ....
I have a 4 meg connection so if you have an FTP or even mail me ...i can take up to 30 meg i could get right on it
No problems, your DVD looks great. I've already fallen in love with the menu screens a long time ago!

As for the ClassicWB packs, it's not really an issue. As I said, I realise they won't be used for launching games, only nostalgia. Plus I can't remember what I did for you last time, it was so long ago! I think I created some small HDFs??

The most up-to-date packs are here:

but no sweat about updating them on your DVD. I may do it myself once I get a test copy - I'll update, burn and send a copy back!

Anyway, good luck with finishing.
Page generated in 0.05915 seconds with 9 queries