Hello! The release of my compilation is only postponed.
But the good news is, I have used CityLights 2
The related archive (3 696 KB!) is downloadable here:
The related archive (2 775 KB!) is downloadable here:
Why is it SO BIG ?
• ~1000 x ~1000 pixels
• 1 up to 2666 colors per character (> 8 bits)
• 189 Unicode characters
Who is it for ?
• Anyone interested in Bitmap/CityLights 2.
• Curious/fun/serious people (like me).
• Freeware users ('forget me' license).
One simple example of use :
- original size (!)
- 8-bit grey conversion (Gif compatible)
- cement texture filter (noise)
- antialiased/blurred outlines (semi-automatic)
- nothing else (you can do much nicer)
CYA (feedback if possible)
* /!\ 2048 x 1536 screen resolution is recommanded...
1st image is colour-blind people friendly, 2nd one may not