View Single Post
Old 12 March 2006, 02:04   #1
Ray Norrish

A little test for you hackers...

In the good old days, when I would like to describe myself as a coder, I coded this little party gem in one day. Because we spent more time getting pissed and laughing our asses off, it doesn`t seem like the original source still exists, so can one of you bright sparks lift the [not working] cool capture hidden part from this little trackmo..

it doesn`t invoke correctly in UAE (I`ve managed to see it working without sound by various fiddling) , but it should be easily collected from the loader and be able to be single filed.. I`d love to laugh at this part again

Of course you can have a laugh at the demo as it is, because it's a spoof of many demos of the time, but I really want to see the original reset demo again!!!

Please check out the upload in the zone (Dave demo2) and see if you can either fix, or isolate the reset part (which is loaded after the 1st part)

enjoy the challenge!!

hey, and also have a good laugh at one of the biggest lamers of the amiga scene at the time... makes me laugh like hell when I look at it now!

Last edited by Ray Norrish; 12 March 2006 at 02:10.

Page generated in 0.04207 seconds with 11 queries