View Single Post
Old 01 March 2006, 05:15   #35
Adderly
[Satan^God]

Send a message via ICQ to Adderly
Corrected - idoru

Reunion (1994)(Grandslam)(AGA)(Disk 9 of 9)(Install)[HD].adf
is: (cr PDY)

Ryder Cup - by Johnnie Walker CD32 (1994)(Ocean)(AGA)(Disk *ALL*)[cr ST][h Chaplin][HD, CD32 rip].adf
are: Ryder Cup - Johnnie Walker CD32 (1994)(Ocean)(AGA)(Disk *ALL*)[cr PHUN][HD, CD32 rip].adf
-->cracked by ST and Supplier was Chaplin, but hey, it's PHUN

Detroit (1994)(Impressions)(AGA)(Disk 2 of 2)[a].adf
is: Ruesselsheim (1994)(Impressions)(AGA)(De)(Disk 2 of 2)[cr TRSi].adf
--> Ruesselsheim (De)(AGA) is not in TOSEC, so disk 1 will be missing. Maybe the disks are the same!? This reminds me to ask how to supply images for Tosec inclusion?

idoru: At the moment I have pretty much zero time to do any Amiga renaming - it's enough trying to keep up with the other dats I'm involved with. If you want to help out renaming that would be great. The easiest way forward for that is to rename some files and make a ClrMamePro dat & send it to me, then I can check thru for any problems & see which files I'd need. Your name would be added into the credits section of the TOSEC dats of course. You won't end up renaming the same files as someone else at the moment - as no-one else is renaming any Amiga lately.

speaking of non Tosec stuff:
Tubular Worlds (1994)(Dongleware)(AGA)(Disk 2 of 2)[cr CLS].adf
is: Tubular Worlds (1994)(Dongleware)(AGA)(Disk 2 of 2).adf
--> removed the cracker flag because there's a Prodigy release of the same game who has exact the same disk #2!

Untouchables, The (1989)(Ocean)(Disk 1 of 2)[cr DC - FLT][f].adf
is: Untouchables, The (1989)(Ocean)(Disk 2 of 2)[cr DC - FLT][f AGA DCS].adf
Untouchables, The (1989)(Ocean)(Disk 2 of 2)[cr DC - FLT][f].adf
is: Untouchables, The (1989)(Ocean)(Disk 2 of 2)[cr DC - FLT][f AGA DCS].adf
--> hmmm, hard one to label: "cracked and AGA fixed by Galahad / Fairlight for Dual Crew Shining (DCS)"

Last edited by [idoru]; 23 March 2006 at 18:44.

Page generated in 0.04700 seconds with 11 queries