View Single Post
Old 30 January 2006, 23:16   #17
Galahad/FLT
Going nowhere

Well Ian, Damonberg is cracked already, and the 'hard' protection was done in 2 hours, start to finish including disk finalisation.

At the moment, all the work for Damonberg is on a hard drive that I'm having trouble locating. Working from a CAPS image would be a waste of time seeing as the disk is buggered, I was lucky enough to get the correct data first time.

I'm not interested in taking up a 'challenge' with you Ian, what exactly do you think it would demonstrate? You've learnt from me..... you have nothing to teach me, people like me taught you everything you know about cracking.

Thats why I did Double Dragon 2, Magic Pockets, Dragons Breath, copy protections that even you freely admit were above your abilities.

I am currently working 12 hour days until February 10th, as well as running my own business. I can make a concerted effort to release Damonberg then.

If I find it sooner, so much the better. Thanks to Bippy for notifying me of this 'interesting' thread, I wouldn't have spotted it otherwise and would instantly have defaulted proving Codetapper is indeed a better cracker than me...... I think not!

Hey Ian, never mind copyprotection challenges, I challenge you to complete the VERY VERY difficult process that is the install package for Speedball 2, that must be a really hard one, its taken like..... YEARS!

Damonberg will be released soon folks, irrespective of little diversions such as this.

Page generated in 0.05285 seconds with 11 queries