View Single Post
Old 30 January 2006, 12:10   #1
Codetapper
2 contact me: email only!

Codetapper challenges Galahad/Fairlight to a cracking contest on Damonenburg!

I have heard Galahad brag several times about a challenge he issued to The Black Cat of Hoodlum, who Galahad described as a lamer. Whenever the subject is brought up, Galahad will take great pleasure in telling you how useless The Black Cat was and that he challenged him to a cracking contest to be judged by Phil Douglas. If the story is true, The Black Cat wimped out!

Now it is my turn. I do not claim to be the worlds greatest cracker. Galahad describes me as "adequate". However, I am confident enough to issue the following challenge.

If Galahad has the guts to send a working image of the game Dämonenburg to a 3rd party (preferably CAPS who could ensure the image was sent and works), I bet that I can release a working version of the game before him. I am so confident that assuming he has done any work on the game at all, he can have that as a head start and I will still beat him to release it!

Galahad: You have a week to send a working image to a 3rd party, preferably a RAW dump to the CAPS team who shall remain impartial.

Failure to accept this challenge and I will take great pleasure in saying that the "mighty" Galahad of Fairlight did not have the balls to challenge me to a cracking contest on a game that was sent to him over 3 years ago and described by the programmer as "uncrackable".

To spark interest I have also started a poll for EAB members to vote on the outcome of the challenge!

Page generated in 0.06121 seconds with 11 queries