View Single Post
Old 03 January 2006, 08:57   #24
Retired Quartex Sysop
Originally Posted by Rob Farley
And Methanoid, it pisses me right off when people who have no idea who I am comment on my 'attitude' I'm doing this for FREE in MY time, I am the only person coding this game and spending MY weekends and evenings doing it. I've received more abusive emails slagging me off for not getting Alien Breed finished than people saying keep up the good work. It will be complete eventually, however, I have many many other things I have to do, for example, work to pay the mortgage, work to keep the car running, spend time with my wife, decorate the house... real life stuff... oh... I have a social life too... Sorry for having such a bad attitude.
Perhaps you should READ what I said..."guy's attitude "dont mail me asking when" kinda says "sod off not interested"... "

This is the impression your website gave. If you don't like people assuming thats what you mean then change it but dont complain when people get the "wrong" message. It reflects just as much on your communication skills. Also I never said I was unhappy with it just that it says "sod off not interested" to me. I've never mailed a single person asking when a FREE title is gonna be released... perhaps you should check your email client??
Page generated in 0.04945 seconds with 9 queries