Originally Posted by Dary
AmigaSYS 3 R1 patch out!
New Features :
- AmigaOS 3.9 BoingBag 1 and 2 support , only original AmigaOS 3.9 and AmigaOS XL.
New Programs :
- ADDED AmigaAMP 2.16.
- ADDED AmigaAMP 2.16 68k External.
- ADDED TTF Library 7.2.
- WHDLOAD 16.5 pack.
This package come from AmiKit
you have it stolen ?
24.12.2005 - AmiKit 1.03 UPDATE package available
- ADDED: AmiKit Polish documentation, translated by Tomek!
- ADDED: AmigaAMP-External68k engine, set as default engine now.
- UPDATED: AmigaAMP 2.16
- UPDATED: WHDLoad 16.5 build 4021
This package, either in whole or in part, MUST NOT
- on any machine which is used for the research, development, construction, testing or production of weapons or other military applications. This also includes any machine which is used in the education for any of the above mentioned purposes.
- by people who accept, support or use any kind of violent or other aggressive behaviour against other people or animals.
The AmiKit archive itself is FREEWARE and is provided AS IS, without warranty of any kind, all use is at YOUR OWN RISK. Author is NOT responsible for ANY data lost or damaged by using this package. Author is NOT responsible for any hardware damage.
You are free to copy AmiKit as long as the original archive is kept intact. Commercial use or its inclusion in other software package is prohibited without prior consent from the author
While AmiKit itself is a non-commercial package, ALL of its components keep their appropriate legal status! You have to respect it.
It's forbidden to distribute AmiKit at any site or other media without prior consent from the author
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DOWNLOAD AND/OR USE AMIKIT!