Thread: How to play ...
View Single Post
Old 16 December 2005, 08:54   #11
Hi Damien,

SWOS is clear now. When you choose the teams you have to klick them twice to make them player controlled. Now I just have to find out how to play this game properly. Are there any special controls like in Kick Off (keeping the button pressed while approaching the ball to make a pass afterwards) or is it just pushing the ball with your player and kicking it by pressing the button?
Flashback is still a mistery to me. I managed to do all the jumps described in your post but none of them helped me to get up on this platform so I'm probably missing something elemental here. What are you doing after picking up the Holocube? Do I have to use it? If yes, how do I use it? I found out that my player turns 90 degree when I press ENTER, what is this good for?
At least our Admins reactivated Javascript so I can post the promised pictures.
The cabinet itself is british made by Monarch automatics in Birmingham. Doesn't seem to be a common one since nobody knows it over here.
The third picture shows the adapter which is self-made. When I wanted to buy a J-PAC they were unavailable and since I anyway preferred having an audio amplifier on board also, I started my own project. Of course J-PACs were available again right after I bought all necessary parts . However, it took some time but now it works quite well and I have the advantage to know what's going on inside. Thus I can easily adapt it to my needs or fix it when something doesn't work.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Arcade.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	9941   Click image for larger version

Name:	ArcadePC.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	9942   Click image for larger version

Name:	ArcadeFPAC.jpg
Views:	160