AmiKit 1.02 update (12-Dec-2005) - contains v1.01 update as well:
- ADDED: excellent DirOpus4 configuration created for AmiKit by Pavel Pok AmiKit 1.01 update (06-Dec-2005):
- ADDED: GMPlay 1.3 + GMPlayMUI 1.2 + gmtones + MidiFiles
- ADDED: XPK packing options to DirOpus5 User Menu
- UPDATED: FlashPlayer 1.2
- UPDATED: MCC_TextEditor 15.17
- UPDATED: MMKeyboard enabled by default. Adjust your PC keyboard to your needs by AmiKit:Utilities/EXPANSION/MMKeyboard/MMKeyboard configuration program.
- UPDATED: AmiKit.exe warns you if the name of your Win partition is in conflict with AmiKit
- UPDATED: handling of DirOpus5 XPK and XFD filetypes
- FIXED: bad recognizing of DirOpus5 Sound Module filetype
- ADDED: new Magic bootpicture for 1024x768. Use AmiKit:Prefs/ShowAmiga96_Prefs to enable it.
- UPDATED: asyncio.library 40.6
- FIXED: bad replaying of sound modules due to incorrect frequency settings
- FIXED: ASp audio problems with AHI6
- FIXED: AF2005 Online Edition not recognized if Win C: partition has no additional name.
It might happen that IPrefs crashes during the boot process (behind the bootpicture so this picture never disappears). In that case just reset AmiKit and try to boot again.