View Single Post
Old 01 December 2005, 11:31   #21
Originally Posted by bippym

Now I'm lost.. what does any of this have to do with Amiga.. face it the Amiga is pretty much a dead platform, and if you think it can replace the current pc.. forget it.!
i do not believe it is dead. on windows pc: it makes sense to store things on floppy disks: long filenames scramble cd-roms, little gifs consume USB memory quickly and confuse hdd directories. especially saved websites (news): do not need them each day, if any. one disk (50 cent) can hold ten or twenty stories... and MIDI of course.
You are right there aren't as many screensavers and you don't get bugged to install this and that.. but then I don't have any screensavers on my PC and I don't get asked to install this or that unless i'm trying to open a specific file for a specific piece of software!
some people have to work on arrays of different machines, including environment where they can't change settings/install things permanently.
As for an Amiga game.. good luck and I hope it pans out well for you.. you seem to know what you want, but right now you are not communicating effectively to others!
ineffective communication=better than no communication? mini-game (two levels), spiders, rats, cemtery, coffin and haunted house: however, i found such a demo game yesterday on the aminet (it has rats and spiders). great fun: the controls are slightly delayed (0.15 seconds). the name: "bubgun" (bubble gun), not a shame for the amiga...

Last edited by nikemoto2511; 01 December 2005 at 11:38.
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.05243 seconds with 9 queries