View Single Post
Old 01 December 2005, 12:31   #21
nikemoto2511

Quote:
Originally Posted by bippym
??

Now I'm lost.. what does any of this have to do with Amiga.. face it the Amiga is pretty much a dead platform, and if you think it can replace the current pc.. forget it.!
i do not believe it is dead. on windows pc: it makes sense to store things on floppy disks: long filenames scramble cd-roms, little gifs consume USB memory quickly and confuse hdd directories. especially saved websites (news): do not need them each day, if any. one disk (50 cent) can hold ten or twenty stories... and MIDI of course.
Quote:
You are right there aren't as many screensavers and you don't get bugged to install this and that.. but then I don't have any screensavers on my PC and I don't get asked to install this or that unless i'm trying to open a specific file for a specific piece of software!
some people have to work on arrays of different machines, including environment where they can't change settings/install things permanently.
Quote:
As for an Amiga game.. good luck and I hope it pans out well for you.. you seem to know what you want, but right now you are not communicating effectively to others!
ineffective communication=better than no communication? mini-game (two levels), spiders, rats, cemtery, coffin and haunted house: however, i found such a demo game yesterday on the aminet (it has rats and spiders). great fun: the controls are slightly delayed (0.15 seconds). the name: "bubgun" (bubble gun), not a shame for the amiga...

Last edited by nikemoto2511; 01 December 2005 at 12:38.
AdSense AdSense  

Page generated in 0.07744 seconds with 9 queries