View Single Post
Old 14 November 2005, 14:13   #19
keropi
.
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Ioannina/Greece
Posts: 5,038
I too am a 90% plattform player... the rest 10% is reserved for rpg's ... I think that jazz jackrabbit 1 is way better than it's sequel...
also have a look at Dangerous Daves 1,2 and 3 (from ID software!) very cool EGA plattforms!
keropi is offline  
 
Page generated in 0.04834 seconds with 9 queries